Bay County SHRM is a community of HR professionals who are looking for educational and networking opportunities as well as ways to continue to make a difference in their organization. Our chapter offers exciting sponsorship opportunities for business that would like to share information about their services to our membership.
Platinum Partners will have a unique opportunity to partner with Bay County SHRM on an exclusive level. The chapter limits partnerships to one per business segment aligned with human resources relationships. This allows your organization to build affiliations with your target audience while directly marketing your services throughout an entire year.
- Your organization's logo will be displayed on the Bay County SHRM homepage and linked directly to your website.
- All of our business partners are recognized at each monthly meeting on our PowerPoint presentation, as well as from the podium.
- Each business partner has the opportunity to issue one free email blast to our membership contacts per year. These email blasts can be used for a variety of purposes - for example, highlighting a service product or service or a general advertisement of your company.
- A link to your company's logo and advertisement will be included on all chapter meeting email announcements.
- Six free passes to Bay County SHRM regular chapter meetings per year.
- One free posting per month on the Bay County SHRM website.
Platinum Partner Plus
Enjoy all of the benefits of a Platinum Partner, PLUS:
- Sponsorship table at each of our monthly chapter meetings.
- Sponsorship table at our annual conference.
- Distribution of marketing information and, if provided, small promotional gifts to attendees
Monthly Meeting Sponsor
Bay County SHRM monthly chapter meetings and the accompanying program are held in Panama City on the fourth Thursday of the month. Sponsorship of a monthly meeting is an excellent way in which to market your organization and its services. Download the monthly meeting sponsorship form here.
- The sponsor’s name, logo and up to a 50 word advertisement posted on the Bay County SHRM website to promote the sponsorship.
- The sponsor’s name and logo will appear in all promotional material for the meeting/event for which you are the sponsor (email blasts, Facebook event, Bay County SHRM website)
- At the start of the meeting, sponsor will have the opportunity to give a 3-5 minute presentation to promote their business/cause/organization
- Sponsorship table setup for communications such as table top displays, business card distribution, flyers, etc.
- Attending member business cards may be collected by sponsor for a raffle/drawing at the conclusion of the event
- Meeting attendance and meal for one sponsor representative.
Click HERE for a Chapter Meeting Sponsorship Form
Bay County SHRM hosts an annual conference for HR professionals and business leaders in the community. Sponsorship of the annual conference is an excellent way in which to market your organization and its services. Learn more about additional conference sponsorship levels and download the conference sponsorship agreement here.
- Chapter introduction and thank you from the podium.
- 3-5 minutes at the podium to present information about your company.
- 2 complimentary guests may attend.
- 6-foot table setup in a prime location for brochures, etc.
- Distribution of marketing information and, if provided, small promotional gifts placed in each attendee chair.
- Opportunity to offer a "business card" drawing for prizes.
- Logo and link to your website in the conference email announcements sent to membership contacts.
- Recognition in our program description on the Bay County SHRM website.
INVESTMENTS STARTING AT $250
Click HERE for a Conference Sponsorship Form
Bay County SHRM will send a broadcast email to all membership contacts on your behalf with your desired communication message. Email will be sent from an email address that is dedicated to sponsorships. Message must be pre-approved. (Maximum 1 blast per month)
Investment: $100 per submission
Please email our sponsorship chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about partnership opportunities.