We are always looking for new members at Bay County SHRM!
SHRM National Members can join Bay County SHRM for FREE
Local Membership is $25 annually
An ONLINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION is required.
Members shall adhere to the standards of professional conduct as embraced by BCSHRM and agree to the following standards for membership and the renewal of membership application:
- Maintain the highest standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Strive for personal growth in the field of Human Resource Management.
- Support the goals and objectives for developing the Human Resource management profession.
- Encourage employees or clients to make the fair and equitable treatment of all employees a primary concern.
- Strive to make employers or clients profitable through support and encouragement of effective Human Resource Management practices.
- Instill in employees and the public a sense of confidence in the conduct and intentions of the employer or client.
- Maintain loyalty to the employer or client and pursue their objectives in ways that are consistent with the public interest.
- Uphold all laws and regulations relating to the employer or client's activities.
- Refrain from using Association membership or a volunteer position to solicit business or secure special privilege for the employer, the client or oneself.
- Maintain the confidentiality of privileged information.
- Improve public understanding of the role of Human Resource Management.